Pont Riche Pont Pauvre, 06430 Tende, France
Latitude: +44.104458° Longitude: +7.613399°
For the 2022 edition, Locus Sonus is setting up camp in the Roya Valley that meanders between the French and Italien borders before reaching the mediterranean sea.
The Roya valley is a place of transit and of geological transformation. Recently ravaged by disasterous flooding it is also well known to migrating people as a border crossing. The Pont Riche microphone is situated close to bee hives, on terraced farm land overlooking the river.
Over the weekend we are inviting artists and inhabitants of the Roya valley to come and join us to listen to the reveil stream and also to take part in various listening and artistic practices including sound walks, audio walks, dry stone wall building, or wolf howling :
Saturday 31 April
- 12 - 14, Tim Shaw "Ambulation".
- 15 - 16, Nuno da Luz "Howl Chrorus" (presentation)
- 16 - 17h30, Léa Arson "Thinking like a bird" (writing workshop)
- 18 - 19, Léa Arson "Radio On Air"
- 20 - 22, Sena Karahan "All listening"
Sunday 01 May
- 04 - 05, Nuno da Luz "Howl Chrorus" (performance)
- 05 - 08, Marc Fayolle "Botanical Night Hike"
- 08 - 12, Marie, Curieux de Nature, "Atelier d'écoute"
- 08 - 10, Robert & José, "Histoire de la Brigue"
- 10 - 11, Nathalie Masséglia, "Le pied du mur"
Open mike La Brigue : http://locus.creacast.com:9001/la_brigue.mp3
Last changed 2022/05/01 09:33